Yesterday the wind turned cold again (in other words, 65 degrees.) I got a ride from Nick into town and was able to amass project parts. The dinghy is in the water and seems to be holding air. This is something one wants to make sure of before putting the outboard on it. Today I will work on getting the motor running, it has not been started in about 3 years so we will see how that goes.
The weather forecast for today is quite warm. I am looking forward to it. I did not expect the constant high levels of humidity on Reboot, everything seems soggy most of the time. Warm sunshine is a break, everything dries out.
I am still in Boca Chica Key listening to the "Sound of freedom." Last night they did night ops - but fortunately it ended by midnight.
Kanchanaburi, Thailand Roger & XO/Reboot/USA60493/Doc US 1046300 Fair winds and following seas 😊
I was invited by Nick to help him move his Swan 46 from Key West to Galveston TX a distance across the Gulf of Mexico of about 7500 nau...
There has always been a great interest in knowing how much to budget for the cruising life. The answer is always "it depends." I t...
I had a great conversation with Jerome "Jerry" Sullivan today to bring me up to speed on Merlin's future racing plans. Merl...