I am back in St. Pierre after a terrible night. Tired, so a quick summary:
1. The wind went from nothing on the bow to 30 knots on the stern.
2. Wave went from 1 to 3 feet to 10 to 12 feet.
3. Ripped the main sail
4. XO puked
5. Toilet overflowed
6. TV broke loose and smashed a wall lamp.
7. Wall lamp bracket got revenge and punched a hole in the back of the TV (the TV apparently still works thank goodness.)
8. Pretty much everything I had left out ended up on the wet floor.
I love the cruising life!
Roger J Jones s/v Reboot
There has always been a great interest in knowing how much to budget for the cruising life. The answer is always "it depends." I t...
I had a great conversation with Jerome "Jerry" Sullivan today to bring me up to speed on Merlin's future racing plans. Merl...
It is Wednesday thus time once again to comment on my quest to have Miss Strahovski join me for diving and sailing in Mexico, Belize, and/or...