I am back in St. Pierre after a terrible night. Tired, so a quick summary:
1. The wind went from nothing on the bow to 30 knots on the stern.
2. Wave went from 1 to 3 feet to 10 to 12 feet.
3. Ripped the main sail
4. XO puked
5. Toilet overflowed
6. TV broke loose and smashed a wall lamp.
7. Wall lamp bracket got revenge and punched a hole in the back of the TV (the TV apparently still works thank goodness.)
8. Pretty much everything I had left out ended up on the wet floor.
I love the cruising life!
Thai style. Fair winds and following seas 😀
Proving it is not easy to get internet and phone service that keeps working in Indonesia. Fair winds and following seas :)
There has always been a great interest in knowing how much to budget for the cruising life. The answer is always "it depends." I t...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUcT0PdkcUo&sns=em Fair winds and following seas :)