Monday, September 20, 2010
Waiting out Igor
What could be a better name for a Himmicane than Igor? Once again XO and I are sitting in port hoping that we will not see any real problems as Igor passes. Even after Igor clears out we then have to deal with another set of winter gales to get out of Nova Soctia.
at September 20, 2010
Roger J Jones s/v Reboot
There has always been a great interest in knowing how much to budget for the cruising life. The answer is always "it depends." I t...
I had a great conversation with Jerome "Jerry" Sullivan today to bring me up to speed on Merlin's future racing plans. Merl...
It is Wednesday thus time once again to comment on my quest to have Miss Strahovski join me for diving and sailing in Mexico, Belize, and/or...