Thursday, October 6, 2011
After Hurricane Irene the lower unit of the outboard was leaking oil. I called around and found out that it was a $10 part. I decided, what the heck, I will let someone else install it. $200 later I got my engine back. The good news is that the throttle linkage has rusted out. Had I tried to use the dinghy I would most likely have been stuck.
at October 06, 2011
Kanchanaburi, Thailand Roger & XO/Reboot/USA60493/Doc US 1046300 Fair winds and following seas 😊
There has always been a great interest in knowing how much to budget for the cruising life. The answer is always "it depends." I t...
I was invited by Nick to help him move his Swan 46 from Key West to Galveston TX a distance across the Gulf of Mexico of about 7500 nau...
I had a great conversation with Jerome "Jerry" Sullivan today to bring me up to speed on Merlin's future racing plans. Merl...