I had a good day running around yesterday. I:
1. Took the broken chart table seat to a welding shop for repairs
2. Took my propane tank for the in cabin heater to the propane shop to be re certified, get a new valve, and modified so that the propane hoses lay more evenly in the locker
3. Got my ASUS computer (the one that NewEgg refused to fix) off to be repaired by ASUS.
4. Got my hair cut - which I really needed.
5. Solved all the problems of the world over beer with my dockmates.
A good day.
Ever wonder what Facebook is saving? Browse the left column. Roger J Jones s/v Reboot
Proving it is not easy to get internet and phone service that keeps working in Indonesia. Fair winds and following seas :)
There has always been a great interest in knowing how much to budget for the cruising life. The answer is always "it depends." I t...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUcT0PdkcUo&sns=em Fair winds and following seas :)