On Reboot Max Q is reached when every locker, compartment, and storage area has been emptied during some project so that there is no longer any possible place to walk around inside the boat. It is also a turning point. Usually this is the point at which projects are starting to be completed and things are being put back away. Today I felt like I reached Max Q.
Projects completed today:
- Replaced cockpit speakers blown out by too much party (now they will hate me in the yard!)
- Restraining blocks installed to hold "kitty liter" boxes of parts from sliding around in the battery compartment,
- Reassembled all the various parts taken apart to install the keel cooler,
- Re-engineered port side jib furling line, added block for port side gybe preventer,
- Drove to store and bought beer.