- You can not use the Chrome browser to find and download charts
- You can not use the Microsoft Edge browser to find and download charts
- You must use Internet Explorer (available in Windows 10 if you use the search function and search for Internet Explorer)
- You must have a Garmin account
- You must have registered your chart plotter in your Garmin account
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Downloading Garmin Charts
Allow me to save you a lot of time. As we are about to pass thru the Panama Canal I wanted to purchase and download new charts for our 52x2 chart plotters. They download to SD cards. After 5 1/2 hours of frustration let me offer the following:
At this point you will actually be able to discover what charts you need, pay for them, and download them to a SD card on your computer.
Fair winds and following seas :)
Peter Schramm, liked to tell the story of his family's escape from Hungary in the aftermath of its failed revolution against Russian Com...
There has always been a great interest in knowing how much to budget for the cruising life. The answer is always "it depends." I t...
I had a great conversation with Jerome "Jerry" Sullivan today to bring me up to speed on Merlin's future racing plans. Merl...
I was invited by Nick to help him move his Swan 46 from Key West to Galveston TX a distance across the Gulf of Mexico of about 7500 nau...