Tuesday, March 7, 2017

SV Val update

SV Val update: Captain Nick and crew transferred to rescue boat Nemesis. Approximately 200 nm from Sydney harbor. ETA midnight tonight if sea conditions do not deteriorate further. Have heard from OCC port captain. Am now POC for Sydney Harbor Police. Have offered Reboot to house Nick and crew while they unwind. Don't think my offer has made it to Nemesis yet so waiting for reply.

My contact information: +61 (0) 476 768 335
Rebootagent@gmail.com

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPV_Nemesis.

Fair winds and following seas ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is a new twist on my cruising experience... Bali volcano: Thousands evacuated, travel advisory issued as Mt Agung threatens to erupt - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-22/mt-agung-bali-volcanoo-hundreds-evacuated-amid-eruption-fears/8976224 Fair winds and following sea...