Monday, May 8, 2017

Departure (delayed)

(Thunderstorms in forecast. Delaying until risk passes.)

Leaving Sydney today. Heading north. May stop to see Aimee in Bundaberg. ETA Bundaberg 8 days. 3 pob + 1 cat. Daily position report via sat phone to WINLINK. Fair winds and following seas. :)

Roger Jones/Sailboat Reboot
US Doc 1046300/Sail # USA 60493
Radio WDB8435/W2ZDB

Remiss

It has been brought to my attention that I have been remiss in writing my blog. Rather than a long blog post I will endeavor to write a bit ...