Friday, December 22, 2017
I have been planning to sail to a Penang over Christmas. But I have been waiting for boat parts that were scheduled to be here two days ago. Customs is holding them up for some reason. And of course closing for Christmas.
The good news is I cleaned the threads on the maxi-prop so I can put the New anode on.
Fair winds and following seas ;)
at December 22, 2017
I know that I have shared a bit of this with some of you individually so to you I apologize but it is just easier this way. 2. My renewed ...
I was invited by Nick to help him move his Swan 46 from Key West to Galveston TX a distance across the Gulf of Mexico of about 7500 nau...
There has always been a great interest in knowing how much to budget for the cruising life. The answer is always "it depends." I t...
I had a great conversation with Jerome "Jerry" Sullivan today to bring me up to speed on Merlin's future racing plans. Merl...