Sunday, February 11, 2018
Can send.email but not receive. Sat phone terrible. Between IO and Pacific sats. Every once in a while enough connectivity to send.
Waiting for kinabaric winds to die. Moving to Bass Harbor. 06 18.75N 99 50.80E Customs and Port Captain near by. Small boat anchorage. Hopefully will get decent phone and internet. And safe anchorage.
I am OK.
Fair winds and following seas 😊
at February 11, 2018
I know that I have shared a bit of this with some of you individually so to you I apologize but it is just easier this way. 2. My renewed ...
I was invited by Nick to help him move his Swan 46 from Key West to Galveston TX a distance across the Gulf of Mexico of about 7500 nau...
There has always been a great interest in knowing how much to budget for the cruising life. The answer is always "it depends." I t...
I had a great conversation with Jerome "Jerry" Sullivan today to bring me up to speed on Merlin's future racing plans. Merl...