We are planning on leaving for
1) The cotter pin holding the forestay was suspect. We replaced it.
2) The anchor windless has been slipping. We disassembled it, cleaned it and put it back together.
3) One starboard cotter pin holding the upper stay was suspect. We replaced it.
4) We found four loose screws in the solar panel rig. We applied thread locker and tightened each.
5) We removed a hatch, applied butyl tape, and reassembled.
In addition, we did the normal stuff:
1) Filled the boat fuel tanks
2) Filled the water tanks
3) Filled the dinghy spare tank and the working tank
4) Started securing all the loose stuff for sea.
5) Went shopping for food.
We expect that it will be two to three weeks before we hit another major port. Our itinerary is
Fair winds and following seas.
Post a Comment