Since it will take two to three weeks to get all the parts to fix the transmission leak we have decided to continue south to Nevis. We will monitor the amount of oil and minimize the use of the engine. Hopefully when we get to Guadalupe we will have the parts and be able to get the transmission repaired.
Fair winds and following seas
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Off to Nevis
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I was invited by Nick to help him move his Swan 46 from Key West to Galveston TX a distance across the Gulf of Mexico of about 7500 nau...
There has always been a great interest in knowing how much to budget for the cruising life. The answer is always "it depends." I t...
Fair warning - the author is my brother. After many years I was finally offered a prerelease version of Alberensa. Frankly, I was captivate...
Post a Comment