After checking the offshore weather this morning we decided to postpone until Saturday.
Fair winds and following seas :)
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
The weather gods are not kind
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I was invited by Nick to help him move his Swan 46 from Key West to Galveston TX a distance across the Gulf of Mexico of about 7500 nau...
There has always been a great interest in knowing how much to budget for the cruising life. The answer is always "it depends." I t...
Fair warning - the author is my brother. After many years I was finally offered a prerelease version of Alberensa. Frankly, I was captivate...
Post a Comment