I am in Port Dickson, Malaysia. I have had a fun week: met some fellow cruisers, enjoyed the music and company of the current band at the Sailor's Bar; and got some work done on Reboot. My plan was to head off this morning to Pangkor, a plan I had shared with a number of people. The trip is pretty short but with adverse winds and currents will take two days. (I learned to just anchor when the adverse current exceeds 1 knot, otherwise I burn a lot of fuel and don't make much progress.) During my final workup I checked the weather and discovered that severe thunderstorms are in the forecast for tomorrow. Thus I will wait until Monday to depart. I am just waiting for the "I thought you left" comments."
Fair winds and following seas:)