I had a good day running around yesterday. I:
1. Took the broken chart table seat to a welding shop for repairs
2. Took my propane tank for the in cabin heater to the propane shop to be re certified, get a new valve, and modified so that the propane hoses lay more evenly in the locker
3. Got my ASUS computer (the one that NewEgg refused to fix) off to be repaired by ASUS.
4. Got my hair cut - which I really needed.
5. Solved all the problems of the world over beer with my dockmates.
A good day.
I was invited by Nick to help him move his Swan 46 from Key West to Galveston TX a distance across the Gulf of Mexico of about 7500 nau...
A friend sent me the following announcement of a new marine store here in Milwaukee: Inner Harbor Marine (IHM), Milwaukee's fully indep...
There has always been a great interest in knowing how much to budget for the cruising life. The answer is always "it depends." I t...