N 32 53
W 050 22
Nice 24 hours - no rain - winds got very light this morning but filled in later in the day.
1. I moved into a new time zone - I am now in GMT - 3. Sunrise and sunset are aligning better with what my body expects the clock to say since Reboot runs on GMT.
2. Also a new record - I am now east of St. John's, Newfoundland which was the furthest east Reboot had ever been.
3. Played with the bow light this morning while it was light winds - I just have to replace the light fixture. All my clever repairs seem for naught.
4. Maury - I am trolling a line. I will let you know if anything strikes.
5. I listen to Herb (Southbound II) for weather every day. It is interesting to hear the other boats making the transit, we are spread about 120 miles apart in a line (since that is the weather advice track we are getting.
Fair winds and following seas.
Ever wonder what Facebook is saving? Browse the left column. Roger J Jones s/v Reboot
Proving it is not easy to get internet and phone service that keeps working in Indonesia. Fair winds and following seas :)
There has always been a great interest in knowing how much to budget for the cruising life. The answer is always "it depends." I t...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUcT0PdkcUo&sns=em Fair winds and following seas :)