N 32 53
W 050 22
Nice 24 hours - no rain - winds got very light this morning but filled in later in the day.
1. I moved into a new time zone - I am now in GMT - 3. Sunrise and sunset are aligning better with what my body expects the clock to say since Reboot runs on GMT.
2. Also a new record - I am now east of St. John's, Newfoundland which was the furthest east Reboot had ever been.
3. Played with the bow light this morning while it was light winds - I just have to replace the light fixture. All my clever repairs seem for naught.
4. Maury - I am trolling a line. I will let you know if anything strikes.
5. I listen to Herb (Southbound II) for weather every day. It is interesting to hear the other boats making the transit, we are spread about 120 miles apart in a line (since that is the weather advice track we are getting.
Fair winds and following seas.
I was invited by Nick to help him move his Swan 46 from Key West to Galveston TX a distance across the Gulf of Mexico of about 7500 nau...
Recently a female poster in one of the forums I read asked question about purchasing that first boat and living aboard. I decided to copy my...
"In aerospace engineering, the maximum dynamic pressure, often referred to as maximum Q or max Q , is the point at which aerodynamic st...